Sunday, April 5, 2009

Coffee Time, please!

Hi everyone-
I just posted this week's verse in Esther. Please take a few minutes in the next day or two to read her story and understand the context of this verse. There are only 10 chapters in the book of Esther, so an easy read, right? She has an amazing story!

I will be at Starbucks this Wednesday, April 8, from noon til 1:00. (Park Row/Bowen)
I know things are super busy for everyone, but if you can make it for just a little while, I think you will be encouraged!

This "coffee time" is simply a means to spur each other on. Even if you have fallen behind or have done just a couple of the memory verses, please come! The spiritual nuggets of truth that are shared during this time are wonderful-

Blessings!
Tiffany

2 comments:

da momma said...

i fall into the "fallin behind/only done a few verses" group, but graciously thank you for making me still feel involved and encouraging me :) I wont be able to make it Wed...started working a few days a week...will miss the girl time! whit

Roach Momma said...

I too have fallen behind, but I'm hoping to catch up soon. I'm planning to be there Wednesday and am really looking forward to it! Thanks, Sara :)