Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pockets of Resistance

In the reading from this past week, can you see the overriding theme? Military conquest! And the effects- both good and bad. The commentary from April 26th talks about "pockets of resistance",if left unchallenged, can lead to rebellion- both in the military and the SPIRITUAL realm.

Are there any areas of your life that have become "pockets of resistance" such as finances, pride, time with God, gossip, your thought life, time with family?

I am personally challenged. This week, I made a conscience effort to act on one of these "areas of rebellion". (whew, those are strong words!)

Praying that God would give you VICTORY to overcome!

Press on friends!

1 comment:

Yia Yia said...

Where to start! There are so many areas I could work on. It is sad to think how hesitant I am to truly trust God fully with every aspect of my life. I know God will be there for me no matter what happens, but I don't really want to be tested on that.