Saturday, July 11, 2009

Week #28: Habakkuk 3:19

Week of July 12-18

"The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights." [Habakkuk 3:19]

Deer use their back legs to navigate treacherous and difficult places. These hind feet make the deer surefooted and nimble. They are strong and secure!

Stop for just a minute and consider the promise and purpose this verse has for you. What challenges (heights) do you find yourself in today? What do you know about God or find in His Word that makes your feet like the feet of a deer---safe and secure?

2 comments:

da momma said...

i suddenly feel a strength and security with issues in my life. I love this one! Everyone come to my house this Thurs! Look for Tiff's email! - whit

da momma said...

Habakkuk is not after Amos...making me look at the Index!