Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Are you sweating yet?

I sweat. And sometimes, it's really annoying. But the truth is, when I exercise, that's the way I know my body is really working hard. It's the visible proof that I am moving beyond my regular daily routine.

On our journey of scripture memory this year, I want our minds to sweat! I want us to push hard, to be diligent, and to stretch ourselves! Just as our body gets in better physical condition the more we exercise, so our minds and hearts will benefit from this "spiritual exercise".

Let me see you sweat!

Press on friends!
Tiffany

2 comments:

da momma said...

love it! Thanks for encouraging me to sweat it out! whit

scbates said...

this is a H A R D one! but, i think i finally got it. loved the article from Piper that you recommended!! thanks :-)