Monday, June 1, 2009

Recruiting our "Summer Team"

Summer is almost here!

I want to encourage you to join our "Summer Team" for scripture memory!
If you haven't participated up to this point, now is GREAT TIME!

There are approximately 12 weeks between now and the time school starts again.
Set your goal to work hard on these 12 passages we will memorize.
You will be greatly blessed!

Grab a friend and bring them along in this great journey!
If you don't ask them, who will?

Press on friends!
Tiffany

1 comment:

da momma said...

I have totally fallen off the wagon, thanks for Laura typing up the complete list I will have no excuses - they are all right there! I like the team idea! Im trying to get there for tmw. We have a few appts, not sure how long they will take...But I also have thought to have the group over one day at our house for kids to play and us to talk some this summer...