Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Week #33: John 11:25-26

Week of August 16-22

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." [John 11:25-26]

Challenge: Memorize the seven "I am" statements of Jesus that are found in the book of John

...the bread of life (6:35)
...the light of the world (8:12)
...the sheep gate (10:7)
...the good shepherd (10:11)
...the resurrection and the life (11:25)
...the way, the truth and the life (14:6)
...the true vine (15:1)

3 comments:

da momma said...

Cool Challenge and Ill have an M&M for everyone you of them you can resite at Tom Thumb in two weeks! :) Come on Mommas! :)

Sydney said...

This is good to read this morning- I am working on an activity to do today with my kids for their simple truth. And we are studying John this year in BSF- what a great kick-off!

julie said...

I'm in!