Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Progress Reports

I got a message today from the school that said my kids "progress reports" come home tomorrow from their teachers. This is always kind of a tense day when we all hold our breath to see how hard my kids will need to work to maintain or obtain a desired grade for the six weeks!

How's your progress in our quest to memorize scripture? Are you maintaining your good study habits or do you need to "hunker down" and put your "nose to the grindstone"?

This last week I got in a little bit of a slump, so I am regrouping and pushing forward!
As I was trying to figure out how to end this post, my funny husband chimed in and said "God doesn't grade on a curve....so get with it" or "the big exam is coming..don't flunk out" or "if you don't start memorizing, you will never graduate!" (we had a good laugh!)

The truth is- there is so much grace!

Press on friends!

Tiffany

No comments: